Show model name and disk size.
1 GB = 1,000,000,000 byte
- Good : Blue
- Caution : Yellow
- Bad : Red
- Unknown : Gray
Learn More “Health Status”
|Celsius (°C)||Fahrenheit (°F)||Background Color|
|Alert Temperature ~||Alert Temperature ~||Red|
|Alert Temperature =||Alert Temperature =||Yellow|
|~ Alert Temperature||~ Alert Temperature||Blue|
* CrystalDiskInfo 8.2.1 or later depends on Alert Temperature Settings
Show firmware version.
Show serial number. If you use “Function > Hide Serial Number”, these words were replaced “*”.
Parallel ATA, Serial ATA, NVM Express, etc…
Format : “Major version | Minor version”
- Major version : ATA-1~3, ATA/ATAPI-4~7, ATA8-ACS, etc…
- Minor version : “ATA8-ACS version 6”, “ATA/ATAPI-7 T13 1532D version 1”, etc…
- NVMe : NVM Express 1.0 etc…
Format : “Current Transfer Mode | Supported Transfer Mode”
PIO/DMA, Ultra DMA 16/25/33/44/66/100/133, SATA 150/300/600
PCIe 1.0/2.0/3.0 x1/x2/x4/x8/x16
Show allocated drive letter.
Show buffer size. A part of disks does not support it.
NV Cache Size
Show NV cache size for Hybrid HDD.
Show rotation rate which is defined at ATA8-ACS.
If the Nominal Media Rotation Rate = 0x01 (Non-rotating media), it shows “—- (SSD)”.
Power on Count
Show power on count.
Power on Hours
Show power on hours.
- S.M.A.R.T. : Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- APM : Advanced Power Management
- AAM : Automatic Acoustic Management
- NCQ : Native Command Queuing
- TRIM : Trim function of DATA SET MANAGEMENT command